A place to call home, whether short or long-term. Where you’re surrounded by people who care about you. Where you know you’re safe. That’s what everyone wants and deserves.
Merry Meadow Farm is home to many people living with serious mental illness who are currently unable to be successful on their own. Our program, combining the treatment abilities of on-site clinical programming with the support of our caring residential team, truly provides the best of both worlds in outpatient mental health care.
Care that Grows With You
At Merry Meadow Farm, we offer multiple levels of highly-individualized care that will meet the needs of a wide range of adults dealing with mental illness. Whether recently diagnosed, leaving the hospital, or just needing a little extra support to be successful in the world, we have a program that will fit your needs, bridging the gap between the custodial care of an institution and the demands of independent living.
MMF Program Essentials
- Four locations in Bradford, Vermont and Hanover, New Hampshire
- 41 licensed beds including 37 private rooms
- Seven aftercare apartments both on and off-site
- Un-locked, family-style atmosphere
- High staff-to-resident ratio
- On-site clinical programming
- Individual Therapy
- Therapeutic Groups
- Psychopharmacological Counseling
- Highly individualized treatment plan
- Daily programming including community building, art groups, volunteer opportunities, and physical wellness activities
- MMF is an unlocked program which offers staff availability 24 hours per day, but does not monitor residents continuously.
For more information, please see our Admissions FAQs or call Shannon Bergholm at 802-222-9394